We are looking to partner with organisations who want to work with communities in low and middle income countries and would like to adapt, translate, promote or disseminate Exposing the Invisible’s extensive resources for emerging and experienced journalists and investigators.
Partners would be willing to:
- Run events – such as trainings, panels, talks or workshops – in your community based on materials or curricula developed by Exposing the Invisible
- Select candidates / participants that are eligible for events if necessary
- Create artwork, podcasts, educational videos, interviews, or any other format suitable for public outreach of Exposing the Invisible’s investigation resources
- Provide a detailed feedback report on these events and resources
- Help share or co-publish material resulting from the collaboration, under a Creative Commons license.
- Strong dedication to supporting and engaging with civil society
- Proven track record of conducting events or producing materials such as articles, video, podcasts and other creative formats.
- Have trusted access and experience to work with local communities.
- Be a registered organisation
- Come from or work on
- Official Development Assisance (ODA) countries
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to help shape ETI’s resources, use and adapt materials to the needs of your community.
- Honorarium (between 250 EUR and up to 3000 EUR, depends on activities and availability of funds). The partnership is contract-based.
- Promotion within our networks (approx. 6,000 monthly newsletter subscribers, 49,000 Twitter followers, and more across social media and website visitors).
- The chance to join a community of like-minded organisations and individuals to keep collaborating with.
- Support from the ETI team for use and adaptation of the materials and guidance of trainers when needed.
How to apply:
In the application, please include:
- a covering letter detailing your interest in the partnership;
- a brief outline of your organizational aims and activities;
- the type of audience(s) your organization addresses / works with;
- the type of work you hope to conduct in collaboration with our project;
- any public links to relevant work and projects.